Forensics Europe Expo is the only event of its kind dedicated to forensic science and is the primary meeting place for thousands of forensics professionals each year. Following 6 successful cycles, the 7th edition will – for the first time – take place on the same show floor as Security & Counter Terror Expo at Olympia, London. As part of UK Security Week, Forensics Europe Expo will connect together the industry’s entire supply chain and provide an all-in-one platform to engage with the most qualified experts and specialists.
Welcome to the most anticipated edition of FEE to date
With an incredible speaker line up, dozens of free seminars, tonnes of innovation and an exhibition of the latest technology, Forensics Europe Expo 2019 is gearing up to be the must-attend event for today’s modern forensic professional.
The forensic science landscape is undergoing a number of rapid changes and positive developments. The exhibition at FEE will bring together 70+ leading forensic suppliers whose capabilities range from accident investigation and fingerprint examination to data extraction and digital forensics Exhibitors include Access Data, Guidance Software, AXO Science SAS, Nippon Control Systems, foster+freeman, Faro Technologies, Anton Paar Ltd, MSAB, Magnet Forensics and Sensors & Software to name a few.
Free-to-attend educational forensic workshops
Also taking place on the show floor will be a series of tutorial-style seminars and presentations from exhibiting companies. Make the most of this rare opportunity to learn from forensic experts about their successes, challenges and lessons learnt to improve your expertise and find out about latest project efficiencies and investigation skills to further progress your career.
Leading conference programme explores the global forensic landscape
Increasing globalisation and the fact that crime is becoming more complex means that professionals from across the world need to come together to address these challenges first-hand. FEE provides a much needed forum to share latest thinking and experiences. This year, we are delighted to welcome leading experts and innovators from across law enforcement, industry and academia.
Key 2019 speakers and topics include:
• Making Sense of Digital Forensic International Standards - Prof. Brian Cusack, Director Cyber Forensic Research Center, AUT University
• Cutting us some Slack - Acquiring Data from Cloud Collaboration Tools - Joseph Pochron, President of Forensic Technology and Consulting, Transperfect
• A Review of Digital Forensic Readiness of Industrial Internet of Things - Prof. Peter Sommer, Professor of Digital Forensics, Birmingham City University
• Vehicle Data Forensics On Unsupported Systems - Gareth Davies, Academic & Cyber Consultant, University of South Wales
• Quality standards in forensic science: a review of progress, learning and next steps - Dr Gillian Tully, Forensic Science Regulator, Arms Length Body of the Home Office
• NABIS: A Ballistic Focal Point for the UK - Martin Parker, Chief Scientist, National Ballistic Intelligence Service
• A Talk on the Wild Side: The challenges and opportunities for forensic science in global wildlife law enforcement - Dr Rob Ogden, Director, Trace Wildlife Forensics Institute and President, Society for Wildlife Forensic Science
• Forensic science integration on complex major crime scenes - Dr Karl Harrison, Director & Lead Forensic Ecologist, Alecto Forensic Services
With so much to see and get involved with, Forensics Europe Expo has something for every forensics professional. Take your place alongside inspiring speakers, find out about the latest product launches, network with fellow innovators, and get involved in interactive seminars and hands-on demonstrations. Make sure you don’t miss the largest forensics event of the year.
Register your free exhibition pass today at